No Code Solution
Here is a quick and easy way to create a SharePoint Birthday Calendar using a SharePoint custom list and some simple formula available out-of-the-box without any code.
- Step 1: Create a “DATE TIME” field to store Date of Birth.
- Step 2: Create a “DATE TIME” field to store Date of Birth.
- Step 3: Create a “Calculated Field” of Type “Date and Time” and choose “Date Only” for formatting options and call it “Next Birthday” and the add the following formula
- Step 4: Create another “Calculated Field” called “Days Until Birthday” with the following formula.
- Step 5: Create a View and apply filter on “Days Until Birthday” is less than or equal to 7 to display upcoming birthdays